The Guarded Lock Box is specifically designed for use on shipping containers. When locked it allows for generous movement of the two doors. The padlock used in the Guarded Lock Box is a Mul-T-Lock 13mm slide bolt, which is completely enclosed in the lock box.
When the lock box is opened the padlock body remains inside. The padlock can be removed should it require any maintenance. The Guarded Lock Box is pre assembled for accurate spacing of the two halves by welding and can be fitted within minutes. Full fitting kits and comprehensive fitting instructions are all provided.
As the Guarded Lock Box uses the Mul-T-Lock system it is possible to have it keyed alike or master keyed to other Mul-T-Lock padlocks and cylinders.
- Padlock is fully enclosed and retained when opened
- Uses a Mul-T-Lock 13mm slide bolt
- Can be master keyed and keyed alike
- Padlock can be removed easily for maintenance
- Fully welded 5mm and 6mm steel
- Also available in stainless steel
Prices start from £150.00 ex vat