The Container Lock Box is specifically designed for use on shipping containers. When locked it allows for generous movement of the two doors. The padlock used in the Guarded Lock Box is a Mul-T-Lock 16mm regular double locking padlock, which is completely enclosed in the lock box.
When the lock box is opened the padlock body remains inside. The padlock can be removed should it require any maintenance. The Container Lock Box is pre assembled for accurate spacing of the two halves by welding and can be fitted within minutes. Full fitting kits and comprehensive fitting instructions are all provided.
As the Gate Lock uses the Mul-T-Lock system it is possible to have it keyed alike or master keyed to other Mul-T-Lock padlocks and cylinders.
- Uses a standard Mul-T-Lock 16 regular padlock
- The padlock is completely enclosed in the lock box but can easily be removed for maintenance
- Left or right hand fitting available
- The shackle is easily removed by a pull chain
- A neoprene rubber flap is available to protect the lock from the outside elements
Prices start from £150.00 ex vat