The Static Chemical Store is designed to meet all the requirements for approval by B.A.S.I.S, H.S.E, COSHH, Natures Choice and both the Grain and Vegetable Assurance Schemes.
Each store is custom built to suit your individual requirements.
The internal colour of the box is white.
There is a choice of several basic colours for the exterior.
The Static Chemical Store provides a totally self-contained unit, protecting yourself and the environment from the very real risks and hazards of chemical pollution.
- Roof - constructed from 1.6mm steel c/w roof bows
- Sides - constructed from 1.6mm corrugated steel with 2.5mm corner posts and support channels
- 4mm steel floor - fully welded
- Double or single doors (4' each) - 2.5mm thick (positioned to suit)
- Full anti-jemmy protection around the doors, internally and externally
- Doors are secured by full length internal heavy duty locking rods and, there is, fitted as standard, an external lock flap and a high security Mul-T-Lock door lock.
- 10" high fully welded bund across the doorway
- Shrouded upper and lower vents - spaced at intervals
From 10' x 8' x 8' to 40' x 12' x 8'
- Shelving: 2 or 3 tier shelving
- Thermostatically Controlled Fans
- Thermostatically Controlled Heaters
- Additional Doors (single or double)
Prices start from £2995.00 ex vat and delivery