House burglaries are on the increase - it is vitally important to ensure your home is effectively secured.
If you are looking at changing your locks our friendly members of staff can offer you practical and honest advice. We can guide you through our wide range of products to find the best product or system that is right for you.
C&J Supplies Ltd would recommend:
- When you move into your new home you should always change the locks immediately as you have no idea who has a key?
- All external door locks should be fitted with a British Standard 5 lever BS3621 door lock as standard
- On all UPVC doors you should upgrade your door handles to a PAS24 or 'Secured by Design' security handle or fit a anti snap euro cylinder
- All windows should have a lockable window lock in place
- All side gates should be effectively locked
Call now to request a FREE site survey on 01778 570456